

So what's with the bubbles? Every time I take a picture with the brown paint...I get bubbles!! Anyway...now that I have cut everybody's hair in the house except for Dave and Hailey's, I am asking you....Do you think that I should cut Hailey's now?!? She has been begging for my friend Marci to cut her hair for about 2 years now! I am a little nervous, but I told her I would put it to a vote! Here's my argument...#1-She has natural curly hair, and short haircuts end up even shorter on her.#2-I would have to wake up even earlier than I already do in the morning to acually style her hair instead of the casual ponytail or bun!! GASP!! Her argument is....she wants longs bangs and shorter hair, and I guess it is her hair!!(kind of!!) Before all of you vote, I guess I better give you a better idea of the cut she wants! She wants long bangs,(not too bad, nothing a bobby pin won't fix if needs be) and an A-line cut starting from mid-neck in the back. Super cute in theory, but can someone else come get her ready in the morning if the votes go her way?!? I want you to know we decided to go completely off of this vote...so her hair is in your hands!! Also...whatever you vote, I will be happy with it so be honest!!
24 comments:
eye yeye eye? Man, I have to say the A line cut is dang cute, since I have had that haircut since I was like 12, and I reliably go back to it everytime I quit the '"I'm gonna grow it out" phase. But Hailey's hair is soooooo pretty and to cut it off would be a tragedy. Would you send the hair to locks of love? Okay enough beating around the bush....
My vote is..... trim it first. Go to the shoulders with a still simple cut, and easy to do. Cut the bangs swoopy and test it out. Then if that goes well, and she still wants it short, go for it, but I am all about baby steps, it is easier to cut more off than to grow it back rapidly. AHHH good luck!
Humm..... this is a hard one! But my vote is to keep it long. Hailey, you have such beautiful hair! It's to die for!! At this length, you can wear it in so many styles. The short hair cut would be cute on you (no doubt about that!) but you would be limited to just one way of wearing it. Love you guys, Mom (Grandma Leonhardt)
Oh man. I don't know if I can take the pressure. If you promise you'll be happy no matter what- I vote for the cut. Just think, six months from now she will either have had the same hair, or a change and it will be grown back by then. May as well experience something different. Easy for me to say though, my girls want hair like Rapunzel. :)
Uncle Corey said to leave her hair long! Sorry Hailey!
Kay.. my theory-- (when it's not MY hair that is!) is, "Hair grows." So. That being said.. until you let her try it, whether she loves it or hates it.. she will continue dreaming of it.. til the deed is done. She's so cute, nothing's gonna look that bad, right?? I myself, also a keeper of the curly hair, tried a very
1980's "asymetrical" bob, in 9th grade. I learned fast, that was not the look for me.. and that bangs, on curly hair, were wrong-- BUT-- that was long before the miracle of flat irons. I say if she's gonna go for it.. winter is better because you're not doing swimming/sweaty things that cause your curls to pop up unexpectedly.
So I'm gonna vote, go for it! (But is it possible to do what she wants and keep it long enough for a little pony tail in emergencies??) Good luck girls!!
ok I don't know about the hair and I shouldn't tell you this but a lot of people say that those are "orbs" like spirits haha. I knew you had ghosts! haha
Ok my vote is that they have all the time in the world to have short hair as a mom. (Thats what my mom said)There a mom a lot longer than there a kid. Beside they get the cute and then they just put it in a pony any way. If you cant tell I lost with Shi and cut her's and guess what happens 8 out of 10 times a pony. I vote for long enough for a pony. Good luck
Tough question! I am all for whatever Hailey wants! I think that they need to know that they have a choice on things that are important to them. And no matter what hair grows so by the beginning of 4th grade she could have it grow back pretty close ~ (if she wants)
I am also torn becuase Bailey has been hounding me also. My argument for her is that she is still my little girl and I am afraid it will make her look to grown-up, I know I need to loosen the grip a little, and the other argument is I got her all these bows she HAD TO HAVE and it is harder to style short hair, right? But since Hailey is older than Bailey I would also suggest the baby steps and see how it goes. Good luck.
Don't tell her I said this but, No way!!!!
Is this like American Idol? Can people vote as many times as they want? hahaha! Cut that hair. There is no question it will be WAY cute- just a little higher maintenance for a few months. (Aunt Amie has your back, Hailey.)
Like I said before, I love the A-line style cuts and Cloe has wanted to cut hers short for the last year too... but sorry Hailey, your Grandma is right. You can do way more styles with long hair and your hair is so pretty! It's a tough choice (has been for me for years!!) but I think my vote is for keeping it long and beautiful... I know you still love me Hailey Wailey!!
I will just say this: whatever you decide, she will be GORGEOUS! She couldn't be anything less if she tried.
P.S. I put a response about the pics on my blog for you. Probably should've just emailed it--sorry!
Ok....I will admit this now that the vote is about half over!! I went to New Horizons beauty School!!There it is....all out there in the open!! I never had any fear of cutting my hair at all! Quite the opposite, I loved having a new style every week, and had people at my disposal, begging, pleading, and salivating at the thought of some poor sucker letting them work their magic!! My thought was "it's just hair"!! So here I am a total hypocrite!! Isn't motherhood the best!!
How about you cut is short and spiky!?!? Ha! You only live once, I say cut it:)
My vote is long. I love her long thick hair. So many fun styles to do with it.
You're cute no matter what style you have it, but my preference would be to keep it long!!! I love you Hailey, Grandpa Leonhardt
Hey the potty training is on hold! We are not going to attempt that.
I love the hairdo's. Do you remember when dad, in his younger years, went by the name Johnny Blue? I think this hair cut would fit right in with that name. Funny, Funny!
I couldn't decide last summer what to do with my own hair. I cut it short and have loved it ever since.
Then there is the whole Vanessa hair saga. We like her hair short more than we ever would have imagined.
I say she won't know if she really likes it until she cuts it.
Just to start, She is so beautiful it won't matter. I let Katlyn cut hers at about 10 she donated it to locks of love. She has done it twice. It is such a shocking thing going from really long to really short but still very cute! Baby steps would be easier to adjust too but it's nice to know it was for a purpose! I like having a purpose!! So that said My vote is cut it, it will grow back!!!
She is a beauty......and will remain that way either way.
Oh Hailey Girl! What to do, What to do?
I love your hair! It is beautiful! I think the advice given was great on both sides. Whatever you decide, you will be a beauty!
Love you-cute little thing!!
Hmmmm...maybe let her cut it...it will grow again. I have an A-line and love it! There is a girl in my ward who has an A-line and she has curly hair and it is DANG cute when she puts gel in it. Tough decision though...
My vote would have been to cut the hair. And FYI, those aren't bubbles. You have angels in that room. When the circles are perfect like that and don't show up all the time those are spirits with you watching over you. I think it's great they are there. They must love that room if that's the only place you see them. You're living right!
Post a Comment