
I didn't get the first cut....it was traumatic!!

Taking shape!!

The back is so cute!

So here's what a majority of you voted for!! Take a look at this!!!! My friend Marci is a miracle worker!! I went to beauty school with her, and she has been doing my hair ever since! She even did my hair and nails on my wedding day...I just love her!! When we walked in, she took one look at me and she knew that this was going to be rough on me! When she made the first cut, I thought that I was going to throw up! A few minutes into the haircut I started to settle down and realized how cute it was looking. I would have never chosen to do this, but Hailey knew exactly what she wanted and she never once lost this cute little smile on her face! I have to admit....I'm so happy! She looks adorable....and now we're both smiling!!
20 comments:
Okay, this haircut is amazing and I absolutely love it! I was VERY HAPPY to see that it's still quite long. Marci did her magic again. Hailey is already so good at doing hair (Marci might have to "will" her salon chairs to Hailey someday) that it's not going to take her very long to do her hair herself. You look beautiful, Hailey. Love, Grandma Leonhardt
She looks fab! I love it. Now all the girls in Primary are going to want their haircut~
Too Cute Hailey! You are darling...
See?? I knew it would all be all right! Very cute.
VERY cute! Good decision Hailey! And good bravery Tash! No reason for regrets... it looks amazing!
I love the new do!
Very cute, your friend did a great job!
Oh so cute! Hailey has the best hair and such a unique color. I love the short, tucked look.
BTW, you look so much like Michelle! I loved seeing the pictures of the new baby and your sister. Holy cow, you two obviously belong together. Sweet little Leonhardt girls (sweet when they weren't fighting bullies, of course).
Tell Hailey she chose well.
three things: first i dont blame you for getting a complex about me not commenting i do the same thing when i see people on my list comment on others blogs and not mine. But know this, I wear pjs all day everyday, never wash my hair and complain about my muffin top all while eating everything bad in sight! the moral of the story is I am a slacker right now and I am really a slacker at blogging, which i was never really good at to begin with, I only comment on a few a week it seems. so its your week!
2nd I love Hailey's hair but I totally understand you not wanted to do it everyday, I cant even do my own hair.
3rd, I love your house and I want you to decorate mine! Is that possible across the country!?
Her hair looks great! I hope she is happy with it and if for some reason she's not, she can always grow it out. It's a win/win!
Hailey, you are so cute! I love your hair it is so pretty. The new doo gets two thumbs up from me.
Hailey Baby, Your hair is so dang cute. It's about time your mom listens to me and let you cut your hair. She just can't see things like we do. I'm with ya girl. Kourtnee and I love the hair. Love you, Roo
I want her hair!
It turned our really cute, Corey was pretty mad when I told him about the verdict! He was like, "You should have voted for yourself too!" Oops, good thing she loves it and so do I!
Cute Hailey! It's a great length still, glad to hear that you & mom are both happy!
Tash, I love it. Love Haileys hair. She is so dang cute. And Marci, she looks so good. I haven't seen her in forever! K keep me posted with softball thing (when to sign up). I LOVE THE BLOG!!!!!
I think the cut looks adorable! Good for you for letting her cut her hair. I saw on Oprah once that it's a self esteem thing and not just a hair cut so Yeah!
Now that I've read most of the blog I wanted to say I love it. You have a great family! I also left a post on the haircut vote below but thought I'd share here too. Those aren't bubbles, those are spirits. Not to freak you out but perfect circles like that and they only show up in a certain room or in some pictures is not your camera. Those are spirits and they must love you and your family and that particular room. I think it's great! So keep the camera all is well.
Looks great and her smile is worth every bit of the stress it caused you. The length looks awesome with her cute face. Way to go....
Very cute hair. So glad I have another Wallis to blogstalk!
PS the bubbles are lens flare. You need to clean your lens on the camera, you also get it if you shoot into direct light.
Hey guys, Soni finally made it, mom Leonhardt just taught me how to write comments:)
Hailey, I love your hair, you look sooooo cute!!! Tash, ask you friend if she can cut my hair too so Hailey and I can show off our gorgeous hair!!!
I love you very much and I love you blog.
P.S Mike and I, we both congratulate you and Dave on your 14 years of marriage.
Post a Comment