So....this is our announcement, but the company that did them wanted to use it in their book, so they had to change the names for privacy reasons. Our original is in a scrapbook, so this is the one I had to use!! I know you all covet the HUGE hair!! Don't ask me what happened to this picture...I'm a first time scanner!!
One kid later...

Two kids later...

Then we had three and four at the same time!!

So there is a quick glimpse of the past 14 years!! Dave and I celebrated our 14th anniversary on January 13th....yes we got married on Friday the 13th!! I don't mind telling you that it was the best day of my life!! I promise you that particular day is not cursed! Dave is the best man I know...He's an amazing father...He's kind...fair...selfless...fiercely loyal...and honest in every way! He is the hardest worker I know! He leaves his shoes on until he gets into bed just in case somebody needs him, which is both endearing and annoying!! Don't get me wrong...we both have our faults...as I'm sure you all know, but who wants to hear about that?!? Besides..it would take too much time to name them all!! Mainly, I just wanted to let him know that I love him, and I'm one lucky gal!! Ok...he leaves his clothes on the floor every night, and he never hangs the towels back up!! Still love ya just the same babe...and here's to 50 more fabulous years!!


25 comments:
Wow, I sure enjoyed reading this post! Can't believe that Tash and Dave just celebrated their 14th wedding anniversary. And what great years they've been! Thank you, Dave and Tash, for blessing our family with these years and the four gorgeous grandchildren that have brought so much joy to us. You two are amazing!! Here's to those fabulous years ahead!! We love you, Mom and Dad
Oh my heavens. I love this blog. You are such a cute couple. We all wondered about Friday the 13th, but I think that you changed any weirdness that may have occured. You two are the best. We love you, we would love you even more if you came out to VISIT US! :) :) :)
Okay this last comment was from me SUZANNE, SHAZAMM! However you want to call it, not from cute little MIke and Soni!
Love the hair, perhaps you should style it that way now. We wouldn't laugh at you, promise. Congrats on 14 years. Nicely written post. You and Dave have a great marriage and family.
You kill me!!!! I love those pictures of you two. Happy Anniversary. Yeah, you make me feel old, Ryan 12......are you kidding me!!!
WOW! Tasha your hair was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Dave's was pretty sharp looking too. And your new name "Sylvia" I like that. Happy 14th anniverary!!
I love the HUGE hair, that is classic! I'm glad you've brought it down a few inches in the last 14 years. In that little pic he resembles Harry Connick, Jr.
Happy Anniversary!
Oh my!!! I am laughing at that hair. Nicely done, very nicely done. Hilarious!
As for the tribute, you and David really are a wonderful and talented little couple. Cute family, sweet marriage, fantastic sense of humor. I'm happy to know you both. And I look forward to the day when you perm and tease your hair up again.
Fun post to read. Thanks for the chuckle.
For the record...the curls were all natural baby!! YIKES! My girls took it all a little at a time! I would love to hide behind that excuse....but I teased it up and sprayed it good and heavy!! I would love to give pointers if any of you are interested!! Just call me at 1-800-HELMET-HEAD!!!!
Holy, hair.
(Let's hear it for crunchy gel!!)
Happy Anniversary ya little 80's lovebirds.
What a great post! You guys are an awesome couple and a great family! Love the pictures and LOVE the hair!
happy anniversary! what a great couple and what wonderful- cute children you have made. Brand and I think you are so great, have always been so good to us, and are so thankful to have you as friends!
NaTasha, Only I can call you that and get away with it. Anyway, I have to agree, you got a dang good man. I've always counted him as a brother and not an in-law. I am so happy that you got him. Happy Anniversary! You are the best! Sure love you guys!!
Roo
You two are freaking hot in your annoucement! I love the hair~ Dave is a cutie~ You're a great couple. We adore you both and are blessed to call you are friends.
I remember when Dave brought you to Wendy's for Thanksgiving. You did have big hair. That's what I remembered about you.
I linked to your site and walked away. When the music came on I was like WTH. (Notice I used H and not F, I'm righteous.)
Tell Dave I said that in the second pic he looks like a god sculptured out of ice. BTW all of you readers, that's his favorite line from Twilight- favorite to make fun of, of course!
Happy anniversary! I actually think I remember getting that invitation. Thanks so much for your blogging patience with me. I love getting your comments and getting to keep in touch with you and your family.
Wow....that is just....GREAT!!! I am going to mark this blog as one that Dave needs to read. Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are such a cute family!!!
Hello Tasha and Dave - this is Janie, Don Fuller's sis! I came across your blog through Dave and Melanie's. You guys are lots of fun and I miss playing softball with you! Take care!
Hi again - in response to your comment on my blog: My husband Paul and Dave G. were roomies at Old Farm - Dave and Mel have been our good friends ever since. I played co-ed softball down here in "Happy Valley" a couple of summers ago, but was preg last summer and now I need to find a new team. I miss it like crazy! You have a cute fam. I'm glad I can check up on you guys now!
I love this post! SOOO cute!
So ya, look at me movin' up on your side bar!
Hey, BTW, I have not recieved my facebook gift. Wierd. Did it get lost in the wind? :)
You're up on my blog, doll. And I laughed the whole time. BTW, your new facebook photo is perfect. I love it!
Oh my gosh, I TOTALLY remember your wedding announcement!! Granted I haven't seen Dave in about 10 years, but wow he looks so little! (as in young, not scrawny!) 14 years, huh? awesome! I still remember the time that Michelle and I came to visit you in Logan while you were going to college. In my little 14 year old mind I thought it was the coolest thing that you got to live in your own apartment! oh, the many memories of the Leonhardt family!!!
Hey Tasha!! This is Jayson. Michelle left her blog open so I was looking through other peoples blogs and found yours. I just wanted to tell you guys how much I miss you all of you.
Post a Comment