Thanks to Wal*Mart....all of my trips are an extra 20 minutes! I'm not sure how much I love this little playland, but they love it!
I can't believe how long it's been since I did my last blog post! Seriously...when I looked on here and realized it had been over 3 months I about died....I have NO concept of time anymore! For that reason I decided to take some pictures of a typical day now that school is back in. I miss the kids like crazy and I always have a really hard time sending them back! I decided not to send the twins to pre~school because I can't stand the thought that this is my last year with them before they start kindergarten! No way this is happening to me....I don't know what I'm going to do all by myself next year! I'm going to need some counseling from some of you mom's that have experienced this tragedy!!!!
Ok...now that I'm done ranting! I wanted to blog about "nothing" because those are the days I like the best. I have been in heaven listening to Abbi and Jake entertain themselves, and each other. But this year I've found that I like being part of the party that they seem to think is everyday life. I'm not kidding when I tell you that they can make chores seem like you've planned a day of fun for them! We went to Smiths Marketplace today to buy them pencil boxes because I am attemting to do my own pre~school for them this year. Since Smiths has little shopping carts for their smaller patrons...they thought they would join in! Only they never put anything in their carts...all pretend items. It was so cute watching them play "shopping". Jake said "oh...I need that fire pit", and Abbi said "oh ya...I forget to get milk mommy. We better go back and get it". There were also the times today when I had to tell them to stop picking their nose and they informed me that they're not picking boogers...they're picking booger slop...what the?!? Ya...their new word for snot! That's attractive...we'll have to remedy that SOON!
Anyway...I asked them if they wanted me to take some pictures of them this morning and Abbi was pumped...Jake...not so much! But by the end of our "session" they had me involved and we were laughing our heads off at how some of them turned out! I let them pick what we were going to do in the picture, and my job was to set the self timer. I wish that I had half of their imagination and zest for life! Don't get me wrong...we have our bad days, but if someone were to ask me today who I wanted to be like....it would be Abbi and Jake!


13 comments:
Let me just say ... I miss you!!
Glad to start reading about you and yours again!!
That's a happy post!
I'm glad to see you blogging again also! Your kids are so cute and mine love to head to end of the street to see if they are out playing.
Sniff. I'm waxing sentimental on this one. In the picture where you're on the floor and leaning on Ab's shoulder- you guys should be on an advertisement.... for cuteness.
Such a delightful post - brings back so many memories - and may I just say, that it is refreshing for you to have the same feelings about your kids as I did mine. I hated the day when they all went back to school - and even more the day they were all gone from my home. My life is my kids - and I'm so glad I was blessed enough to have them! Enjoy - you're a good mom and as the song says, "you're gonna miss this"!
So cute Tash! I love the 3rd pic down. That is awesome that they have each other--Liv is dying of loneliness with her siblings at school all day! Great post! Welcome back to Blogville, I hope you'll sit down and stay a while before your next vacation :)
I think I'm here to stay!lol I am SO lucky they have each other...I'm pretty sure they just look at me like I'm crazy when I ask them if they need anything!haha They have each other and most of the time that's good enough. I think we all need a twin!
I loved the pics, loved the post...finally Tash:))))
They are soooooo cute and I have to tell you again...you look great:)
Love you!
You Rock as a mom Tash!! We missed seeing you so bad......hopefully soon? Those twins need to be signed up as models!! They are so adorable.
What a great post, Tash! Loved seeing the adorable pics of you and the twins. I truly identified with all your sentiments about the kids. This is such an awesome time in your life. What will you do next year when all the kids are in school? Hummm.......if your Dad and I aren't on a mission, let's play lots of YAHTZEE!!! Love ya, Mom
Thanks for helping me remember the simple yet so priceless things in life!!
Would you please stop bringing up my graceful fall at the gym. I knew you were jealous that it happened to me and not to you. You need to let it go Tashie.I love the pics. The one of the triplets is crazy cute. You are the coolest love you noners.
Did you seriously just ask me to stop talking about your fall at the gym? Ya...pretty sure that's never going to happen!LOL I had to put that pic of the three midgets...way too cute those little trouble makers!!lol
P.S...there was nothing "graceful" about that fall....only happy thoughts about that day!!Hahahahaha Love ya to pieces though!!
Post a Comment