
Chillin in the boat! They think they're so big in the front...how cute are these three?!?

Dave and his Brother Matt bought a boat last year, and you have no idea how much fun we've had on that thing!! Pretty sure that this is the best purchase made since our house!! I would say that Ryan has had more fun than all of us combined!

Hailey's just happy to be here...cute little midget!

I love this time of year for 2 reasons...playing outside, and playing baseball! There are others, but these just happen to be my faves! I can't wait until school is out so the games can begin!!
15 comments:
Those pictures make me really jealous of your boat!! Gooooood stuff!
That looks really fun! I'm glad that you can all hang out as a family.
Par-tay people!!
It's kinda a shock to the system to see people in bathing suits.. without goosepimples. We went to Bear Lake this weekend and couldn't believe how gorgeous the weather was even up there. It's really here guys. It really IS!
(Group hug?)
What can I say? YOU are the person who introduced me to thoughts of all of the scary things lurking out there in large bodies of water! If that isn't scary enough, I have to think of all of the things that can't lurk under a tiny little swimming suit! I can't believe you converted to boating. :D
So jealous of the boat!! Some of my most favorite family memories are of when we went to Lake Powell together on our boat. Something your kids will always love to do. Wow, your kids are growing up Tash!
I'm just thinking I definitely missed an even better joke. Something about large bodies of water vs. large bodies in swimming suits. :) This is all just for the laugh factor, though. I actually do want a turn on your boat!
I'm right there with all the jealous people of your boat. One of my very favorite summer time activites is waterskiing, can't get better than a nice day out on the water!!
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for boating this summer!!! Can't wait! Just don't look my way, I may be a little large and not too hot in my swimsuit by the end of summer!! Haha
Looks like fun !!
This looks like so much fun!!! Boating and Baseball.....great combination. The kids look like they're loving life!!
Okay, I have to comment again because I just looked at the expressions on all the kids' faces again. Love them!!! Yeah, that investment in the boat was a great investment for your family. We'll make sure to get to some of your boating parties this summer.
OKAY!! WHAT???? You guys bought a boat?? I thought you would never step foot in a boat again after the "fun" experience in Vernal. Do you remember that one?
Being scared to death on the tube with me. and oh yea,
THE HUGE RAIN STORM!!
If you don't remember just give me a call and I will help jog your memory!!
(I love that you got one, they really are AWESOME!!)
still boatin' I see! Speakin' of, when can the cragun family join you out on the water? How was Bunco. I was so sad to miss. I had to be all responsible. So we need a little in betweener, lets plan something! :)
ahhhhh! lucky! i've been trying to convince my dad we should get a boat for years! i love boating!!
I know you are farming! Now get postin' dang it. :) lots of love!
Post a Comment