Sunday, September 20, 2009

So she enters double digits!

My little girl turned 10 on September 18th! She's so excited to be in double digits!She had to wait for 3 hours until her dad got home to open these presents as they sat and taunted her!!


Hailey with her cousin Makaylee.



She had her party at the Fun Park. They "skated" if you can call it that!


Pretty sure they spent more time on their behinds than they did on their feet! I have to admit that I found some pleasure in watching them fall!LOL




Makaylee and Cloe were trying to stay on their feet long enough for me to take this picture...I think they were in the process of falling when I took it though!








Crazy, but cute litte gals!!


My little sis came down from Idaho Falls just for the day so that they could come to Hailey's party....thanks Roo, you're a trooper! And thanks for the help at the party too!!



And last, but certainly not least, a picture of the ten year old ganster! We love you Sis and we're so proud of you! Glad you had a great B~day!!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

I am having a heart attack right now. I can't believe you got her birthday on your blog the day after her birthday. What is wrong with you? Ya feeling o.k? Cute pics and I loved being down there with you guys.

Brynne said...

Happy Birthday cute Hailey!

katyvee said...

The Wal-mart paper goods array turned out very festive indeed! It looks like you ended up findin' plenty-o-goods for the birthday girl.. and kudos on attempting to party hard at the Fun Park. I LOATHE the atmosphere (could they not knock out a window or two?) but I know kids love it. You win cool mom-o-the-day..

Clarice said...

Happy b-day Hailey, I'm glad she had a good day!!

Amie said...

Hails is SO cute! Thanks so much for showing my girls such a great time! They LOVED it and they love HAILEY, I'm glad they have each other.

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday cute Hailey! Love the party pics, looks like they all had a blast!

Heather Zwygart said...

How time flies!! So cute Hailey is now 10 that is great next thing you know she will be a teenager.. I love my teenager so far she is the best!

Dave and Mel said...

Your kids are so cute. Happy Birthday Haylie!!!

Burke Family said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!! She is so cute, Tash! Looks like a great party!

Fran and LaVar said...

What a fun post, Tash! We really enjoyed seeing all the smiles in the pics. So my little Hailey is ten years old now. Wow! Can't believe how the years just keep marching on. She is such a cutie and we love her dearly. The only one missing from the party was Miss Gracie. Oh yeah, that's right. She was at my home at the time and she and I were having a party of our own! It was awesome that Michelle and the kids were able to come down for Hailey's birthday! Love ya guys, Mom

eight happy "hardts" said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE LITTLE/BIG HAILEY! It looks like you had a great day. We love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun age! Looks like y'all had a great time. Oh to be young again.

Mike and Sonila Wood said...

Oh my goodness, my little cutie had her birthday!!!!!
Happy birthday sweetheart, sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great time.

love and miss you guys

Tasha said...

For a second I was a little scared of you Roo....NOT!!LOL You're always giving me so many stories to tell...how can I in good conscience keep them to myself?!?Haha

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.