Here's a pic of all the boys running out to meet Brayden(one of Ry's best friends) at home plate after his homerun!! These guys have been playing together for about 4 years now, and we couldn't ask for better kids! Just a little side note...we beat our biggest rival in the valley last night!! WooHoo...like I said, baseball makes life worth living!!
9 years ago


21 comments:
Baseball is to your fam as swimming is to my fam. I don't know how much that will change once the kids actually get to pick what they get to participate in, but for now swim season rules our schedule and with Jerry's competitive team it has become pretty much a year round thing. That's why all of my kids are born after the first week of Feb., so I wouldn't have to compete with HS swimming!
That's hilarious Clarice...I love it though! BTW...I have no idea why the words are so huge on half of my post...oh well!!
a few weeks nothing, it's been months girl!
Dang it....I knew someone was going to call me on that one!!
It's nice to be able to see a new post! Kidding. I love the baseball pics.
I actually clicked on your link and thought, Oh she hasn't posted yet, so I had to double take to stay and read. I am so glad you are back! Ry looks good. Baseball already, Go team. I hope they win big this year!!!!
Tasha? Tasha? I think I knew a Tasha once who posted a lot on her blog but she disappered. I am not sure if this is the same Tasha that I know.... wait I need to check the pictures... wait that's Ryan!!!!
Holy Crap this really is Tasha!! Oh' I am sooooo happy you are back please don't make me wait that long again... and start leaving comments~do you not even look at blogs anymore???
Get your butt off FB and back to the 'cool' world of bloggin' .. FB is a fad but your blog is like your kids' diary of their childhood~
Love the post~baseball to you is what basketball is to us..
O really, You guys are crazy about baseball. Anyway, that Ry is just asking for me to run out on that field and mall the BooBoo out of him. Looks like fun. I hope I'll see a game this year. Even if I don't love the game and I get bored out of my mind when I watch.
Good times! Bo just got his jersey for t-ball today and is siked. That's as baseball as we get.
I agree with you and baseball, I think the life would get sucked right out of Brayden if he got it taken away (which by the way the grades are almost all the way back up!)I can't wait to show Brayden the pics! Is Ryan still riding high? If it wasn't for him I don't know if they would have got the umph they needed!, tell him to keep it comin!!!
Jeremy can't wait for his turn....it is fun to see Dave out there. Love the dad's getting invloved thing. FUN FUN!!
Jana is hilarious! Tash- you were a bit too late in your warning not to gasp. I did gasp, and my chin hit the floor and I shouted a happy "WHAT?!?!" when I saw that you had a new post! :)Love the baseball pics!
The biggest rival??? WAY TO GO!! That feels good doesn't it. Good job Ry and Dave!!
I'm glad you joined the blogging world again. You and your funny comments have been missed. You always crack me up! :)
I finally found you! Love the post! Its okay to be behind! Baseball is great and we are getting ready to get playing at our house too! Fun Pics
No comment about baseball but I did leave comments on the ones farther down the page:)
I totally understand!! It use to be all about wrestling with us till we moved here and now it's nuthin but baseball!!
Hooray for baseball! And hooray for whippin up on the Sox!! Haha! So fun to read your post!
Baseball is king here too. But we are still in the stage of life where we follow the pros. It's all KC Royals from this vantage. Go Greinke!
I am very much looking forward to pics of you expecting the twins.
Looks like so much fun! I remember you baseball crazies from when we lived there!! Ryan is lucky to have such supportive, involved parents like you and Dave.
I love baseball, especially when you kids and grandkids are playing in a close, competitive baseball game! Many years ago I told your Dad if the day ever comes (and I hope it's way far in the future!) that if I'm depressed and need a pep-me-upper just take me to a baseball game! It gets the old memories revived of when I used to play the game. Love it and I love watching Ryan play. He's such an awesome player!
Hello Tasha it is Kourtnee. You are the best ant on the face of the whole earth!!I miss you so much.I like your picturs on your blog. I like baseball to.Do you play baseball with Ryan in the backyard?Can you tell Haily that I miss her to and can you tell her that she needs to get the on the phone and call me and talk to me please?Tell Ryan that he is good at baseball too.
LOVE,
KOURTNEE
Post a Comment