Abbi tried sledding once and this is where she was the rest of the time. By me eating snow!!
My prayers have been answered!! Now it feels like Christmas....right?!? First off, I want you to look closely at Jakes snow garb!! He is wearing size 8 snow pants,(huge) size 8 coat,(huge) a hat that belongs to Ryan's coat, and if you look really close you can see that his gloves are SOCKS!! I love it!!!! We haven't quite gotten around to shopping for winter clothing OK!!!! He didn't care, all he knew is socks on the hands= eating snow, and sliding down a hill really fast!! We have all been waiting for this day for what seems like forever! All of us except for Dave! I think that he believes snow to be a form of cruel punishment. We started the day off at the ward Christmas party. Kudos to the commitee by the way my kids loved it! Then we braved the elements and drove out to Hyrum for Ryan and Hailey's basketball games. Thank goodness they were back to back because there is no way we would have made it out there twice! Then Hailey and I went to Voice Male....which was amazing by the way! Then...drumroll please.....we went sledding!!!! It was so fun! 10 minutes in Jake was going down the same size hill as Ryan and Hailey. I thought that Dave was on something when he took him up there, but he loved it so much that it didn't matter to him that he couldn't feel his limbs!! We ended the night by shopping at TJ MAXX(Dave LOVED it!!) for guess what....snow gear! So no need to call social services....we're all over it!!!!


12 comments:
I love the socks! I am so glad to hear other people love snow too!!
I blame you for this cursed snow! :) But I forgive you, since we were still able to make our family party. It was a little scary at times, but we made it there and back safely. Sounds like you had a really fun day too!
Looks like ya'll had fun! I can feel some sled-racing coming on soon, are you game? ;)
Looks like SO much fun! My kids really wish we could have some snow here..... rain will have to do for now!
That looks like so much fun. Brooke is the opposite she was wearing a 2T snowsuit yesterday....just one more year I swear, then she gets a new one. Where did you take them? I need to take our kids.
So fun to have the snow here. Can't wait to take the kids sledding. Jake didn't seem to mind at all what he was wearing, he said he loved the big hill.
You will have to call so I can join you on your next sledding adventure. I was laughing at the socks cause that is so something I would do. Who says gloves are better than socks anyway? Love it!
Good times! I took the kids yesterday-- and they rocked the hills for THREE hours.. while I sat in the toasty car reading New Moon!!! So we were all happy!!
Im so happy for you tht you got your white stuff. I can't complain.. it covers our green roof!
What Fun! I loved the garb that Jake was wearing, it sounded way to familiar. :)
Love the blog Tasha I found it through Katy's Welcome to the blogging world your kids are so cute! I was going to tell you we have size 4 black snow pants and little boy mittens if you need them! No more boys this way so if you didin't find them on your shopping spree let me know! Heather
I'm not loving the snow, I'm with Abbey I like to stay at the bottom of the hill too, but somehow, someway my kids rope me into going down with them! Jake is so cute in his big outfit, I don't know if Darby will ever have clothes fit that big! Brayden is ready for the snow wars to begin!
FINALLY, a decent snowfall!! Now Christmas can come. Looks like a great day, can't wait to take my girls out...how do I do that with 3? Still trying to figure this out.
Post a Comment