My little sister(who is pregnant with #5) her husband Matt,
and one of her twins Tyler.(The gangsta!!)
This is my sweet nephew Bradley! We call him Browsey!
Tell me that's not a face to die for!!
I think that this picture speaks for itself!?! If it doesn't, ya you're part of an elite club!! My dad was going around to all of the Grandkids and filling their mouths with cool whip from the can! Nice!! We had an awesome day out in Hyrum with my side of the family! We haven't been all together for a long time, and this year was no exception. We all made it except for my brother and his family who happen to live in Michigan, and who are also moving into a new house this week! I have no idea why he couldn't come!! We all ate ourselves sick, literally, Dave ate so much that he threw up!! And we didn't stop there! Pretty sure that I gained about 977 pounds yesterday! How embarassing! We laughed our heads off for hours so hopefully I was able to burn a few pounds of pumpkin pie! The next day(today) my little sister and I braved the crowds at Walmart, Kohl's, Village Inn, and Smiths Marketplace, where I met up with my niece Jessica and sister Ciney! Ok, can I just say INSANITY!! We witnessed fights(for real!!) and there was a broken glass window back by Playstation 3 games! We got to Walmart at 4:50 and I walked out at about 6:10 without one of the items I needed! First of all I found out that I hate 4:30 in the morning and I hate Walmart on black Friday! Props to Jasen though because Kohl's was by far the best and most organized store that we went to today!!!! All that I can say is that even with all of the craziness I had the time of my life being with my family! I wish that all year could be just like this!!


9 comments:
Hey sister! I found you! I can't believe you got up that early!!! Sean told me the story about Dave throwing up. Email me at reta.wallis@aggiemail.usu.edu and I'll invite you to my blog. I didn't leave it open.
I so was at Wal*Mart with you, I witnessed the fist fight over the Big-Wheels and the broken glass. I went for 12 things and checked out with 11 of the things I wanted! The last I got but it wasn't as cute as the ad so I put is back~
I Love Black Friday!
Ok, I have to admit that there is a tiny piece of me crying out to shop another day!! I just cannot believe the craziness!! Maybe next year I can give my list to you Jana! Sounds like you have it figured out! All I really wanted were the stupid crayola things!! Where in the heck were they?!?!?!?!?!?
Kay. You're all crazy mental. I think I arose at a comfortable 9:30 that morning (unlike my dear husband who left the house at 2 am. EW. Can't believe Dave threw up. Now THAT'S a dedicated eater. By the way.. what were you doing back at Village Inn?? Were pies on Black Friday sale?? Glad you had a fun holiday! See ya bright and early and barely on time tomorrow..
You got Michelle to start a blog!?!? You are the puppet master. We are all going to be able to keep in touch so much better!
Your family always has so much fun together......their is never a dull moment around you all! Michelle's little Bradley is so cute..... I can't believe she is going for number 5!
I was happy in bed till 9:00 that morning too. But looking back I totally wish I would have gotten some deals. There is always next year though.
I stayed clear away from wal-mart and definitely did not make it up by 4:30. But My sister and I hit Toys R us about 6:45 and it wasn't too bad, then came Target and Kohls. It wasn't to bad, and it always feels good to get a good deal!!! So glad you are bloggin'!!!! Love the pictures! You have such a fun family!
Hey poopie,
I really hate the picture of me in this picture. Could you please take it off before I don't post any more pictures on my blog. The rest is really good though. That little boy named Bradley is the cutest little boy I've seen.
Post a Comment